We’re touching base with you about some new Canadian anti-spam legislation.
- On July 1, 2014, Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL) comes into effect.
- The legislation requires that we obtain consent from all Canada-based subscribers in order to continue sending you emails.
Because you are already subscribed to this website via an automatic subscription system, we ask that you take note of the following:
- If you are reading this, you have already consented. If you signed up to receive emails from this website, you have provided express consent to receive them.
- The emails you may receive from us include blog posts, updates, events of interest, and the occasional opportunity to participate in or support an activity or project.
- Occasional emails that have something to do with $. While the majority of our updates are informational and/or educational, we occasionally post about workshops or other activities we host which may involve a fee for participants. Similarly, we may occasionally provide a link to something which you could purchase (prints of drawings or photographs, a book we really enjoyed, etc.).
How to unsubscribe. If you do not want to receive updates from the website, that is an easy fix. Every email from us includes a quick unsubscribe link. Simply click that link to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely. Please note that we do not actually have access to this subscribe/unsubscribe system, so cannot add or remove your email address. It is entirely your choice to subscribe or not.
As always, thank you for your interest and support!
Bethann & Jerod
- This does not affect emails regarding your personal transactions with us. Please note that it is not possible to stop receiving personal emails regarding your individual transactions or any projects we’re working on with you.
- This does not affect your email subscription to any of our other blogs or websites. For Bethann and Jerod’s professional websites, along with our Fruit.Root.Leaf. and Drawn to Quebec blogs, we do not actually have access to the subscribe/unsubscribe system, so cannot add or remove your email address. It is entirely your choice to subscribe to those sites. You can unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email update you receive from those websites.