It’s spring for real in my part of the world. So this month’s newsletter focuses on just that.
Click here to subscribe – future editions full of ideas, inspiration, and references will come straight to your inbox.
This Month’s Table of Contents:
- Sketching tip: Starting simply (core tools/materials)
- Artful Science: A fascinating SciArt collaboration involving university faculty in an unscripted two-week collaboration experiment
- Artful Classrooms: A nature sketching curriculum replete with drawing tips, suggestions for how to critique student sketches, and more
- Sketchbook Snapshot: Mountain West springtime means flowers and thunderstorms
- News & Events: I have several workshops coming up, there’s a new outlet for my syndicated illustrated column, and I recently published a photo essay about eating meat.
NOTE: The CommNatural newsletter is distinct from my blog. The newsletter focuses on drawing in SciArt, while the blog deals with a range of SciComm topics. So click here to view the newsletter archive and click here to subscribe. Curious what’s the difference? Here’s a straight forward breakdown.