Happy not-quite-spring, dear readers!
Although we’re a long way from actual spring, the weather in my neck of the woods has been decidedly warm lately.
That means, I’ve been spending a lot of time outside, roving the prairie with my pup, and, to be honest, writing more than drawing. Even so, the January/February 2017 newsletter focuses on winter (or what’s left of it), things you can do indoors, etc.
Jan/Feb Table of Contents
- Sketching Tip: Sketching Snow
- Artful Science: Tips for integrating drawing into university biology courses
- Artful Classrooms: Winter Vocabulary
- News & Events:
- Webinar: Tips for working with an illustrator; 2/22
- Poem published in Montana anthology
- I’ve been elected chair-elect for ESA SciComm Section!
- Get your spring greeting cards and gifts from me! 🙂