That is what everyone wants to know, right? What you need me to do is important, but, what will it cost? To be candid, it depends on a lot of factors.
I always provide you a free estimate so that we all know what we’re getting into.
In order to develop that estimate, I will ask you a series of questions, including:
- How big is your project in terms of word count or number of images or scope of outreach/education effort?
- How complicated are the concepts you are conveying?
- Are you selling or pitching something?
- Do you need it done tomorrow! or in ten years?
- Do you have a finished manuscript, or are we going to write it from scratch?
- Was the manuscript written in English, or translated into English?
If you know exactly what you need done, please specify. If you are not entirely sure, I encourage you to tell me what you do know about your project in detail. It helps me make recommendations about how I can best support your project.
Ultimately, I want you to be this happy.
Take your project to the next level with my editing and writing, custom images, design, education, project facilitation, professional development trainings and/or public speaking coaching. I are all about giving your vision a voice. View more information or contact me today.