The words you use should express meaning, evoke reactions, and ideally, actively engage the reader or listener in your material. I am here to help your project do just that.
My specialties are:
- Developmental editing & revision for ‘English-as-a-second-language’ projects
- Science communication for peer review and plain-language for the public
- Food and sustainability communication for peer review and plain-language for the public
- Educational programming
- Nonprofit management and revitalization
- Popular articles for adults and children
My most popular services are:
- Developmental and structural editing
- Copyediting after a manuscript has been accepted or provisionally accepted
- Supplemental services
- Description of all services
Your project might be a/an:
- Annual report
- Conference presentation or poster
- Event poster
- Grant proposal
- Press release about current research or a recent publication
- Program brochure
- Popular article
- Some website content
- Or something else altogether!
Contact me to discuss your project in more detail.
NOTE: Consulting expertise is limited to communications services in English.
Editing client testimonials List of my editorial contributions Content use & reproduction policy
“I found my article among the ‘Most Read International Journal of Applied Earth Observation and Geoinformation Articles.’ Hereby, I would like to thank you for your help, support and encouragement during my research and publication.” Geomatics researcher; Iran, Italy, the Netherlands and Canada